Chicken and avocado burritos ar one in all my favorite recipes, and one that I’m creating all the time! The chicken and avocado combois fully wonderful in burritos and its conjointly spectacular in enchiladas!
you actually can’t fail taking chicken and avocado burritos and suffocative them in enchila sauce and cheese before baking till the cheese has melted! Really! It’s that easy! you simply take the burritos, place them during a baking dish, pour on Associate in Nursing dish sauce, springkle with cheese and bake! i favor to create condiment verde and avocado “enchilada sauce” however a store bought inexperienced dish sauce olso works well and it’s super convenient! If you’re trying to find a family friendly, fast and straightforward dinner for busy work nights, these chicken and avocado enchiladas can’t be beat!
Quick and straightforward chicken and avocado enchiladas coated in lots of fusible cheese!
- 2 giant avocados, diced
- 1 ½ cups condiment verde
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups overdone chicken, sliced or sliced
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 5 tortillas warm
- Blend the condiment verde, one avocado and 1/2 the cilantro during a liquidizer or kitchen appliance
- Mix ½ cup of the avocado condiment verde with the remaining avocado, the chicken and 1/2 the cheese
- Spread 1/2 the remaining avocado condiment verde across the button of a baking dish
- Devide the chicken mixture between the tortillas, rolling them up round the filling before inserting them into the baking dish with the seam facet down
- Get the complete directions here
Read to our recipe: White Wine Dijon Parmesan Crusted Salmon